Thursday 22 March 2007

Task 3 Mendoan Tempeh

MENDOAN TEMPEH

Because I do not know unique foods from my hometown, Bekasi, so I will tell you about my born town’s food, Cilacap. My favorite food from Cilacap is Mendoan.
Mendoan is tempeh covered with flour and medium fried. Added with some slices onion leaves, some onion slices, salt, sugar, and seasoning.
We can find stall which sell mendoans everywhere in Cilacap, especially in traditional market, city square and theme park. In addition, we can order mendoan’s seller to make stand for some events like wedding, family gathering, birthday party, etc.
I think mendoan is the best food from Cilacap. that because mendoan is very delicious and melt in my mouth. Because of that, I always go to the mendoans stall everytime I go to Cilacap.

No comments: